SECTION 2 - USER TRACKING AND COOKIES
SECTION 3 - USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION We process and use the personal information collected only for the purpose of use as emphasized below including improving our services, identification/verification, marketing and advertising and legal compliance. We may process and use your personal information to:
Identification and Verification-
● Identify you and verify your identity
● Create a user account for you and enter into a contract with you Improve and customize services-
● Provide you with access to our Services, your history, internal messages and other features.
● Provide you site content as per your preference that includes items and services we offer. ● Provide you with location-based services (such as advertising, search results and other personalized content) Contact you regarding your account-
● To contact you for customer support to answer your queries
● To troubleshoot problems, to collect money owed to us, or to get your opinion through surveys, etc. Specialized advertising and marketing-
● Update you on changes made to our website.
● Keep you informed about offers, contests and promotions on our website.
● Understand general trends and patterns in order to measure, improve and customize our services and to develop and support existing and ongoing strategies for the marketplace.
SECTION 4 - RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION As long as your account or your services are active, we shall retain your personal information as it is deemed necessary for our operation. We may also keep personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect fees owed, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms & Conditions and take other actions as per existing laws. In case your personal information is no longer necessary, we ensure to securely dispose of it.
SECTION 5 - LOG DATA The data gathered as log files are and may include: Internet Protocol Address Browser Type Internet Service Provider Name Entry and Exit Pages Platform Type Number of Clicks These data gathered are non-personal unlike Section 1 of this Policy. These data are used for the following functions
(1) To Analyze Trends
(2) Administer the Site
(3) Track the user’s movement on the site, and
(4) To gather broad demographic data. These data gathered do not enable us to identify you personally in any manner whatsoever.
● SCOUTMINE employees, staff and other third parties in order to enable us to carry on and offer our services.
● Law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties for purposes of prevention of illegal activities, investigation of offences such as fraud, intellectual property infringements, or any illegal activities and activities that may result in us incurring legal liability or financial loss.
● Our service providers may access your personal information solely in connection with the services they perform for us(marketing, public relations, etc) to facilitate our business operations and such personal information shall be kept confidential.
● Our suppliers and sellers to interact with directing regarding your availed services, in order to comply with regulatory obligations and any such purpose that requires their involvement.
SECTION 7 - SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We, SCOUTMINE at this website (https://scoutmine.com/) ensure that your personal information is protected using advanced technical and administrative security measures. We have reasonable security measures, policies and control mechanisms in place to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access, use, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and loss or damage to your personal information in our possession. We implement the same through:
● Physical, technical and network security.
● Access controls and monitoring of access.
● Secure storage, destruction and encryption of records of Personal Information.
● Personal Information breach reporting and remediation.
● Security and confidentiality obligations on third parties.
However, if you suspect that your account has been misused, we urge you to contact our customer services and shall respond swiftly to your queries.
SECTION 8 - OPT OUT POLICY You can OPT OUT from sharing your information to third-party. Kindly read the OPT OUT POLICY set-forth by this website.
SECTION 9 - GDPR COMPLIANCE Kindly read and be aware of this Company’s GDPR COMPLIANCE set-forth by this webpage.
SECTION 10 – CONSENT Kindly read and understand the CONSENT POLICY set-forth by this webpage.
SECTION 11 - SHARING THE DATA We, SCOUTMINE at this website (https://scoutmine.com/ ) do share information obtained from the users of this page at the marketplace, to any third-party sources. It is deemed that all USER(S) are consented expressly by the USER’s usage of services of this website.
Disclaimer Rules and Regulations
Terms and Conditions